Anti Ragging Measures
- No entry without college uniform and identity card
- Any kind of ragging inside the college is strictly prohibited
- Every student of the institution & all intra-institutional bodies shall be subject to general guidance and control as may be prescribed by the college Governing Body.
- No student shall be admitted to any course of studies if he/she is found to have indulged in any kind of activity considered detrimental to academic interest.
- A student shall be liable to disciplinary action if he/she is found to be disobedient or indecent in his or her behavior with the teachers and college authority.
- A student who is found to have violated college rules shall be liable to expulsion from the college.
- No notice or leaflet of any kind shall be circulated in the college premises without the approval of the Principal.
- Each academic session will run as per the academic calendar of G.U.
- Use of mobile phones inside the college is strictly prohibited.
- Spitting inside the classroom and college campus is a punishable offence.
- Uniform and identity card are compulsory for all students of the college.
- Color of the uniform
- Kamiz + Shirt: Sky Blue
- Trouser + Pant: Golden Khaki
Anti Ragging Measures
All students are advised to apprise themselves of the provisions of and punishment for Ragging as envisaged in the supreme court of India Judgement dated the 3rd July, 2001.
Ragging, for the purpose of this judgement ordinarily means any act, which
- Involves physical assault or threat thereof
- Violates the status, dignity and honour of fellow students
- Exposes students to ridicule & contempt and thereby affecting their self esteem
- Contain verbal abuse and aggression, indecent gestures and obscene behavior.
Abetment to ragging is also considered tantamount to ragging
Now, Ragging is completely banned in the college premises and Hostels. Punishments for indulging in ragging may include expulsion from the college. If the individuals committing or abetting ragging are not identified, collective punishment could be imposed. No student shall plead ignorance of any provision mentioned here or to be notified from time to time