Educational Institutions work as noteworthy platforms enhancing women’s empowerment and gender equality. So, the women cell is a significant part in any educational institutions. Under the body of College Teacher’s Union, a women cell was established in the year of 2017 to address various women related issues such as gender discrimination, female education, women’s empowerment, rights of female employees and girl students.
- To raise awareness among female employees and girl students about their rights.
- To build a gender-equal egalitarian society.
- To create awareness among women about socio-economic empowerment at the Community level.
For the Session 2020-21
Convenor: Mrs. Manju Das, Assistant Professor, Department of Assamese
- Dr Nanima Das,Associate Professor, Department of Education
- Mrs Pratibha Deka,HoD,Department of English
- Mrs Hiraboti Kalita, HoD, Department of Economics
- Mrs Runumi Talukdar, Lecturer, Department of Education
- Dr Rumi Kalita Das,Assistant Professor
- Miss Debajani Gogoi, Assisatant Professor, Department of Political Science
- Miss Prerana Priyam Doley, Asssitant Professor,Department of English
- Miss Anisha Choudhury, Assistant Professor, Department of Education