- The process of admission into the different courses begins with the notification issued by the Principal, immediately after the announcement of results of respective examinations.
- The prospectus along with the admission form can be obtained from the Office of the College on payment of the prescribed fee and the intending candidates are required to submit the duly filled up application form within the prescribed time limit.
- Application forms must be accompanied by attested copies of relevant documents and two passport-size photographs duly signed by the applicant along with two self addressed envelopes.
- The applications are processed and finalized by the Admission Committee of the College.
- Admission is strictly on the basis of merit and according to the college admission rules as well as Govt. order.
- There is provision for reservation of seats for students belonging to SC/ST/OBC/differently abled as per Govt. Norms.
- Candidates shall have to produce original copies of Age Certificate, mark sheets, caste certificate, income certificate etc. at the time of admission.
- Those who are required to provide gap certificate must obtain the same from the head of the institution last attended or any Govt. Medical Officer.
- Candidates elected by the Admission Committee are to get themselves admitted as per notification failing which their selection shall be cancelled.
Here is the Admission Policy Click here to view