The Examination Committee is an apex body of the College and monitors the overall conduct of both internal and external examinations within the College. To ensure the smooth conduct of examinations, it distributes examination duties among faculty and staff, organizes rooms and necessary infrastructure and plans procedures for alternate examination mechanism like Open Book Examination. Its other responsibility include maintaining all student record in examinations, and suggest ways and means is improving student's performance in various examinations.
The committee consists of the following members:>
Officer-In-Charge: Dr. Suranjan Sarma, Principal Damdama College
Mr. Rajib Mahanta, Assistant Professor in Economics
Sanjib Sarma, Assistant Professor in Economics.
1. Md. Altaf Hussain, Assistant Professor and HOD, Political Science
2. Mr. Amitabh Chakraborty, HOD, HIstory
3. Hitesh Chandra Das, UDA
4. Mukut Boro, Computer Operator
1. Prepare time tables for College examinations.
2. Make policies for holding of various examinations.
3. Make sitting arrangements for the conduct of examinations and display them on the Student Notice Board.
4. Hold pre-examination meeting for the smooth conduct of examinations and appraises faculty members of examination related duties and responsibilities and the budget of expenditure.
5. The Exam Cell forward the examination related result to respective HODs and the Principal.
6. Ensures that the entire exam related documents reach the university in time
7. The Cell forwards circulars, Guidelines, Office Orders, Notifications issued by the University of Gauhati. The cell also replies thereof and after Principal’s signature dispatched or circulates the same to concerned Departments.